Our Mission: To Change Salons For The Better
At Simply Organic Beauty we are proud of what we do and the difference that we are making in the hairdressing world. We feel that we have a responsibility to the profession, as well as to the broader world in general—one that needs us to live in the most eco-friendly and sustainable way possible. Our mission is simple: to change salons for the better by providing safer, natural beauty products that perform to the highest professional standards. We provide superior organic products that give your clients a more pleasant salon experience, gorgeous longer lasting results and healthier hair.
We Strive To
- Distribute only the highest performance, healthiest, most natural and gentlest products available
- Support the salon industry by distributing solely professional, non-diverted product lines
- Continually recognize that the best way to grow our business is by helping our clients grow theirs
- Fully disclose all product ingredients and act with transparency, honesty and integrity
- Maintain an ethical environmental policy
- Not tolerate any products ever tested on animals
- Educate and provide information that enables the industry and our clients to become healthier and improve their service quality
- Provide world-class service to our clients and always strive to become the best at what we do in every regard
Our Non-Diversion Policy to Our Clients
At Simply Organic Beauty, we have recognized the importance of exclusive, non-diverted, high quality, socially conscious and environmentally responsible products in developing the businesses and professional careers of our clients. We have not and will never sell our products to anyone who is not a licensed salon professional. This is precisely why you have never and will not ever be able to find any of our product lines on retail store shelves anywhere throughout the United States or Canada. We simply refuse to divert our products, despite what might benefit our bottom line, because we understand that it will be at the cost and detriment of our clients. This is not how our company rewards loyalty. This is simply an unfair business practice that is perpetuated by all companies who say they don’t divert and blame boogie-men when their products show up on retail shelves.