Repair Hair with Gold
Project Sukuroi is Original & Mineral’s latest product packed with an amazing array of benefits. Smooth, style and repair even the most damaged hair with an exclusive blend of nourishing, natural ingredients.
3 Key Ingredients
- Gold Pleasure Oil is the shining star in this formula that raises the bar and a sets a whole new styling standard. Full of hydrating and conditioning Omega-3 fatty acids, it makes the hair feathery soft without a heavy, greasy feel. The oil originates from the Camelina plant, native to Europe and Central Asia.
- Macadamia Oil is also found in Project Sukuroi. This glossy, lightweight oil infuses the hair shaft with long lasting moisture and shine. One of Original & Mineral’s signature ingredients, Macadamia oil is native to Australia and originates from the nut of the plant.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin restructures and repairs the hair’s cuticle scales. This ingredient reduces split ends by strengthening, rebuilding and smoothing hair. Bonus: keratin helps reduce frizz in a matter of minutes and with continued use, makes the hair healthier over time.
How to Use Project Sukuroi
This versatile product has multiple uses and application methods for all types of hair. Below, you can find which is best for your client:
- Blow Dry Balm: Apply to partially dried hair before your blowout for a perfect, frizz-free finish. Sukuroi will leave a gorgeous, natural glimmer to the hair and have it feeling silky soft.
- Anti-Frizz Cream: Finish any style and get rid of fly aways, while repairing and protecting compromised hair. Just a little bit of this precious balm will go along way to eliminate frizz and add softness.
- Flat Iron Treatment: For ultimate hair repair results, infuse the hair with glorious gold and restorative keratin with your flat iron. This method is best for damaged, unruly strands and will have the greatest effect on the health of the hair.
Project Sukuroi is extremely repairing, but also gentle enough to be retailed to clients or used as a refresher in between keratin treatments. Plus, with it’s stylish gold foil packaging, who wouldn’t want ‘The Midas Tub?’
The Race to Find the Golden Token
To celebrate the launch of the ultra-coveted, Project Sukuroi, we’re adding even more sparkle!
We’ve partnered with Australian jewelry designer, Samantha Willis, to bring her exclusive designs to 5 lucky winners!
When you purchase Project Sukuroi, you’re already entered to win a piece of Samantha’s fabulous jewelry. However, only five lucky winners will open their tubs and find a golden token!
This golden token entitles you to one piece of jewelry designed by Samantha, which usually retails at $99. The gold in these pieces will compliment the gold glimmer in your hair from Project Sukuroi!
If you’re one of the lucky stylists who finds a golden token, there will be a secret code on the back. You’ll then e-mail this code to email@example.com or call your Account Manager directly.
Let the search for the Gold Token begin!