It’s the biggest night of the year for a lot of your favorite celebrities. As the awards season comes to an end, we had all eyes on the best hair of the evening. Here’s how to replicate our top picks of Hollywood glam-style-and-color for yourself!
Check out our top choices!
1. Layer back to back glosses on hair.
3. Wash and apply the same mix again, this time with the addition of CØR.restore Part One to add extra strength and nourishment to the hair.
3. Layer the color to create tonality and thicken the hair shaft by layering the color around it.
4. Rinse, then apply CØR.restore Part Two.
5. Shampoo and condition.
2. Gently dry hair using fingers only to keep the texture in the hair. To avoid frizz, use low speed, medium heat.
3. Once 100% dry, pull the hair into a high pony sitting above the crown. Secure with elastic that’s fine and will have incredible grip.
4. Around the base, attach some hair wefts which you have toned using the same same formula for a perfect match.
5. Secure and braid with client’s real hair and the weft together. Braid all the way to the end and secure the ends. Wrap the ends to create a blunt finish to hair.
6. Take the pony and knot to form a top knot with the pony trailing from the side.
7. Spray hair with O&M Frizzy Logic Finishing Shine Spray, and use a fine tooth comb to get rid of any frizzy pieces.8. Use a few drops of O&M Frizzy Logic Shine Serum onto hands and pull through pony to the ends.
3. To reinforce the wave, use a large size curling iron and work this through all the hair with sections away from the face.
4. Apply a light spray of O&M Original Queenie Firm Hold Hairspray to set style and allow hair to cool. Back comb from the hairline to crown. Then brush the hair into an exaggerated wave. Smooth side of hair to behind the ear, then secure with pins.
5. Set in place with O&M Queenie. Set the hairline in place and roll hair to the side then secure.
6. Use a large tooth basin comb and brush through hair to soften waves.This will create an almost equestrian look to the hair.7. Spray with O&M Queenie to finish.
1. To achieve this beachy glam, go back to basics. Start with a full head of fine weave foils, using the O&M Ammonia Free Keratin Blue Powder Lightener. Lighten and lift while keeping the strength and quality of hair.
Then process for 20 minutes3. Finish with O&M The Power Base Protein Treatment a plant derived protein formula that will strengthen and nourish hair.
3. Once dry, use a medium size curling iron to create soft curls throughout the hair.
4. Create a part, then apply O&M Style Guru Styling Cream onto hands and scrunch through dry hair. Do this to create a wet/damp look to the curls. Keep applying to mid lengths and ends for an 80’s feel.5. To seal the look, use O&M Frizzy Logic Finishing Shine Spray to lock in moisture and give a glossy shine.
1. To create this icy blonde, you will need to decolorize the hair first.
2. Lighten the hair using Oway Hbleach Butter Cream Lightener and Oway Hcatalyst 40 Volume Cream Developer. The hair should be lifted to yellow or white. Make sure you successfully remove as much underlying yellow as possible from the hair.
3. After bleaching, rinse and then use Oway Hmilk No Stress Conditioning Treatment to help equalize porosity. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Finally, tone any remaining yellow out of the hair with Oway Hcolor 11.17 Frosted Platinum and Oway Hcolor 90.11 Intense Ash Super Bleaching Blonde.5. After processing the toner and seeing the platinum tones, use Oway Hbalance Post-Color Neutralizing Shampoo to restore the hair's proper pH and use Oway Hbalance Post-Color pH Mask to lock the toner in.
1. This sleek and classy style can be achieved by adding Oway Flux Potion all over to the hair. Then blow dry the hair in the opposite direction of the growth pattern, to provide extra volume to the look.
2. Add a dime size bit of Oway Smoothing Cream throughout the midshaft and ends to give a sleek look. It is perfect for taming any fly-aways that are present.
3. Use a back comb technique and spray Oway Sculpting Mist to secure as you gently brush the hair back into a sleek, modern day version of a french twist leaving out a top and front section.
4. Work a small amount of Oway Boho Pomade through the midshaft and ends of the sections left out.
5. Working from a side part, create a two level sweep and securely pin into the back. Lock everything in place with a final dusting of Oway Sculpting Mist.6. Finish the style with a light spritz of Oway Glamshine Cloud to create shimmer and extra glam!
2. Hand paint some dimensional pieces with the Oway Hbleach Butter Cream Lightener and Oway Hcatalyst 20 Volume Cream Developer to create a contrast and give the appearance of naturally lightened hair.
2. Blow dry the hair upside down for maximum volume and until 85% dry.
3. Finish the blow dry with an extra extra large round brush to create smoothing and volume to the hair.
4. Complete the look with a light spritz of Oway Glamshine Cloud for a sparkling glow.
1. Root melt Oway Hcolor 6.01 Ash Natural Dark Blonde from the new growth area and softly blend into some of the mids and ends of the hair.
2. Then, use Oway Hbleach Butter Cream Lightener to heavily hand paint lifting the hair to a pale yellow/white.3. Tone with 20g Oway Hcolor 9.1 Ash Very Light Blonde and 2g of Oway Hcolor 0.1 Ash Booster/Tone Corrector, Oway Htone 9 Volume Cream Developer will complete a cool smokey look.
1. To create this carpet-ready look, apply Oway Frozen Glaze throughout the hair and blow-dry.
2. Pull the hair tightly backward in a chignon and secure with a hair bungee cord.
3.Utilize a foam donut and pin into the hair.
4. Wrap the hair around the foam donut and securely pin midshaft and ends around.
5. From the chignon, pull out little pieces of hair using a rat tail comb and weave ribbons sporadically throughout and tie into bows.
6. Apply Oway Glamshine Cloud to provide a glossy finish.