As the cold weather rolls in, don’t let that take a toll on client’s hair. Help your clients relax while rejuvenating and replenishing their hair by treating them to holistic hair treatments. Check out this guide on how to add these winter hair repair services at the bowl!
Potential Revenue at the Bowl: $3,549
Centered around holistic wellness, these Oway services are not only meant to address client’s hair needs but their mind, body + soul needs as well! During the winter, moisture doesn’t stand a chance staying locked in the hair. Provide clients with these nourishing treatments from Oway.
RELAX + RESTORE: OWAY MOISTURIZING TREATMENT
- Cleanse the hair with Oway Moisturizing Hair Bath.
- Apply 30g of Oway Moisturizing Hair Mask from the midshaft to ends. Leave for 15 min under a plastic cap or a warm towel.
- For a deeper penetrating treatment, apply a cap and place your client under a preheated dry for 10 minutes on low to medium settings.
- When the timing is through, remove the cap and cool for an additional 5 minutes.
- Rinse from the hair and style as desired.
WINTER HAIR HERO: OWAY PURIFYING TREATMENT
- Begin with the Oway Herbs and Clay Peeling Cleanser. Mix in a small bowl, add 3 to 6 teaspoons of the Cleanser and gradually add a small amount of hot water until you create a thick paste.
- Add 10 drops of any combination of Oway Relaxing, Strengthening or Antioxidant Essential Oils as desired.
- Apply to the scalp and provide a light massage.
- Rinse thoroughly and apply a quarter sized amount of the Oway Purifying Hair Bath for Dry Scalps or Oily Scalps according to specific clients needs. Work into a rich lather on the scalp and leave for 5 minutes.
- Apply conditioner as needed according to the hair needs.
- Rinse thoroughly and proceed with styling.
HOLISTIC HOLIDAY WELLNESS: OWAY FLOWERFALL TREATMENT
- After shampoo and conditioning your clients hair, mix your Oway Flowerfall Treatment: 6 drops of Oway Relaxing, Strengthening or Antioxidant Essential Oil + 30ml Oway Flowerfall + 500ml lukewarm to hot water in the Oway Flowerfall Funnel.
- Carefully adjust the valve of the Oway Flowerfall Funnel to obtain a slow and constant flow.
- Position the Oway Hydrodara Set so that the flow falls on the hairline in the forehead area.
- Let the elixir flow until it runs out (around 5 minutes). The elixir that flows in this area stimulates the pituitary gland located at the center of the forehead known as the seat of intuition, spirituality and well-being.
- Style the hair.
Potential Revenue at the Bowl: $3,682
Powered by natural Australian ingredients, these winter hair treatments are sure to bring client’s hair back to life. Cold, dry air, harsh weather, and everything that comes with it can make hair dehydrated and more prone to breakage than the warmer months. Add one of our O&M treatment services to combat these effects.
LIFE OF THE PARTY: VOLUME + SHINE TREATMENT
- Shampoo with O&M Original Detox Shampoo, working into a lather. Rinse.
- Shampoo with O&M Maintain the Mane Shampoo. Rinse.
- Towel dry to remove excess water.
- Apply O&M Volume + Shine Treatment Shot from roots to ends.
- Massage into hair for 2-5 minutes. Do not rinse.
SHINY + BRIGHT: SMOOTH + SHINE TREATMENT
- Shampoo and condition with O&M Original Detox. Rinse.
- Follow with O&M Maintain the Mane Shampoo for extra moisturizing power. Rinse.
- Apply O&M Smooth and Shine Treatment Shot onto damp hair, from roots to ends.
- Massage the scalp for 2-5 minutes.
- Comb and blow dry for your desired style. Use O&M Know Knott Detangling Spray to condition and O&M Atonic Hair Thickening Spritz to protect newly refreshed locks from heat.
HOLIDAY HAIR FIX: COR.RESTORE TREATMENT
- Shampoo the hair with O&M Original Detox Shampoo, then the O&M Shampoo specific to your clients particular texture. Towel dry.
- Mix O&M COR.restore Part 1 Liquid and O&M COR.restore Part 2 Balm based on your clients hair type and condition:
- Good: 3ml Step 1 + 20ml Step 2
- Compromised: 6ml Step 1 + 20ml Step 2
- Highly Compromised: 9ml Step 1 + 20ml Step 2
- Whisk together into a bowl and apply with a tint brush for maximum adhesion to hair.
- Apply from midsections to ends, then roots last.
- Process for 5-10 minutes wrapped in a cap for maximum results. Lower heat can be used.
- Rinse, condition and style.