#GreenGiftProject 2017 Kicks Off: How to Participate
This holiday season, help us put a smile on those who need it. This year marks the second Green Gift Project, a gift-giving event we organize annually in partnership with our Holistic Hair Tribe.
Last year, we’ve donated over $25,000 worth of eco hair products to more than 150 charities and non-profit organizations in North America. A powerful reminder of the positive difference we can make if we all work together.
“I am most proud of Simply Organic Beauty and our Holistic Hair Tribe community when I realize the profound impact that our collective efforts continue to have on our world.” – Scott Mitchell, CEO
Apart from sharing the gift of organic hair care products, our Simply Organic Beauty team also visited a local homeless shelter and provided free hair services.
Where to Donate
If you missed last year’s event, now is the perfect opportunity to make a difference in your local community!
On your next order, we will send a $100 (retail value) of FREE eco-friendly hair products for you to donate to a local charity of your choice.
You may also choose a nationally acclaimed non-profit to receive your donation.
We highly recommend donating to organizations within your community, such as:
- Battered Women’s Shelters
- Homeless Shelters
- Domestic Violence + Abuse Shelters
- Human Service Organizations
Don’t have a charity in mind? You can find a verified organization in your area by visiting Charity Navigator.
How to Participate
All you have to do is:
- Shop at shop.simplyorganicbeauty.com to get started.
- Enter the charity of your choice in the Charity field.
- You will receive a $100 (retail value) of FREE eco-friendly hair products to donate to a local charity of your choice.
- Share your #GreenGiftProject photos on Facebook and Instagram and get a chance to be featured in our Green Gift Project video! Entries must be submitted by December 31, 2017 to be considered.
By participating in this project, you will be able to bring joy to the lives of the less fortunate this holiday season – at no cost to you.
If you are interested in getting involved but unsure how to start, please call your dedicated Account Manager at 1-888-213-4744.